SOLD OUT Your Voice Matters Sweatshirt | 100% GOTS Organic Cotton | Profit For Pippa ♡
Profit For Pippa ♡
Help us sell out for this special cause - 100% of Proceeds will be donated to Pippas GOFUNDME .Discount codes not applicable for this item.
Pippa is a little girl local to us who is having a very tough time with her health. Pippa is now unable to speak, has absent seizures, severe fatigue, photosensitivity, cognitive difficulties, and inability to play, write or think. She is unable to attend school. Pippa was let down by the NHS, her parents are spending thousands of pound to try get their little girls sparkle back. We want to help do our part for Pippa to get onto her road to recovery with a new private treatment plan in London
Read more on Pippas story here :
Why you'll love it :
- Made in super soft & thick cotton fleece , this is a perfect staple for the colder months
- 100% GOTS and Oexo-Tex certified organic cotton
- It supports a great cause and would make a lovely gift this Christmas
- A meaningful quote which really represents every minority out there
- Produced with care in China by a small family run knitwear factory who we consider friends, always made in small batches, and we are happy to be the only children's brand working with this family so that our products get all the time and attention they deserve in production.
-Our postage bags are biodegradable , we are trying to make eco conscious decisions one step at a time
- All our clothing automatically come lovingly gifted wrapped so that every order feels like a gift for no extra charge! Feel free to leave a message at checkout so that we can deliver your order directly to friends & family as a gift to save you the hassle.
Sizing & Care :
- This cotton fleece is 100% cotton so does not have any elastane in it for stretch but it is an oversized fit and retains its shape very well after the wash. We advise to size as normal. It is designed to fit slouchy & oversized
- Please look after this item with care so that it can be loved again and again ,not wasted.
- All of our clothing are made/dyed/printed in small batches therefore, colouring and shades can vary slightly
- Please wash at or below 40 degrees which is better for the environment and your clothing, please avoid ironing unless needed so that your item can last as long as possible. Wash with similar colours and line dry if possible