Eden Knit Dungarees | 100% Organic Cotton | Unisex | Cocoa Mauve
Our Eden Dungarees are a sweet unisex design to be dressed up or down, in a gorgeous chocolate mauve colour with pineapple weave and wooden buttons. Our matching crew neck knit looks gorgeous tucked underneath or worn over in the colder months.
Why you'll love it :
- Made in 100% Cotton and softly knitted, making it so cosy against your little ones skin, this is an item that will take you through the seasons because of its versatility.
-The rich chocolatey mauve tone is still on the neutral side so that it can tie in easily with almost any other colour and be easily incorporated into any child's wardrobe.
- Designed with comfort and longevity in mind
- We start this piece at 3-6 months ( perfect size when buying for a gift for a new-born ) and go right up to 4/5 years. We hope as we grow we can add more larger sizes for older kids as requested.
- Produced with care in China by a small family run knitwear factory who we consider friends, always made in small batches, so that our products get all the time and attention they deserve in production.
-Our postage bags are biodegradable , we are trying to make eco conscious decisions one step at a time
- All our clothing automatically come lovingly gifted wrapped so that every order feels like a gift for no extra charge! Feel free to leave a message at checkout so that we can deliver your order directly to friends & family as a gift to save you the hassle.
Sizing & Care :
- This piece is super cosy and slouchy . We advise to stick to current size to get lasting wear.
- Cuffs on legs fold down and straps are adjustable to allow for extra growth.
- This product is not a seasonal item and can be layered throughout seasons, so please look after it with care so that it can be loved again and again ,not wasted.
- All of our clothing are made/dyed/printed in small batches therefore, colouring and shades can vary slightly
- Please wash at or below 40 degrees which is better for the environment and your clothing, please avoid ironing unless needed so that your item can last as long as possible. Wash with similar colours and line dry if possible