Natural Juliet Bloomers | Organic Cotton | Button Detail |
Our classic Juliet bloomers style with a paper-bag waist and button detail.
Why you'll love it :
- Made in 95% Organic Cotton , we love using this fabric time and time again due to being butter soft and holding gorgeously wash after wash
- A simple neutral piece to go with almost anything
- This is a perfect staple for your little ones wardrobe as can be layered in anyway you like.
- Super Elasticated waist and leg for comfort and stretch
- We start this piece at 3-6 months ( perfect size when buying for a gift for a new-born) and go right up to 3-4 years.
- We work alongside a small family run factory who we consider friends across the seas in Pakistan, always made in small batches, and we are happy to be the only children's brand working with this family so that our products get all the time and attention they deserve in production.
-Our postage bags are not only gorgeous but more importantlybiodegradable , we are trying to make eco conscious decisions one step at a time
- All our clothing automatically come lovingly gifted wrapped so that every order feels like a gift for no extra charge! Feel free to leave a message at checkout so that we can deliver your order directly to friends & family as a gift to save you the hassle.
Sizing & Care :
- We designed this in a stretchy style that allows your kids to be in comfort all day . The elastic on the waist and legs stretches and retains very well. You can sizing up for longevity which will be fine as the elastic keeps the bloomers in place.
- This product is not a seasonal item you can layer it again and again, designed with comfort in mind so please look after it with care so that it can be loved again and again.
- All of our clothing are made/dyed/printed in small batches therefore, colouring and shades can vary slightly
- Please wash at or below 40 degrees which is better for the environment and your clothing, please avoid ironing unless needed so that your item can last as long as possible. Wash with similar colours and line dry if possible