Eden Knit Dungarees | 100% Organic Cotton | Unisex | Beige Gingham
The best gift just in time for Easter
Our Eden Dungarees are a sweet spring release, a neutral unisex design to be dressed up or down, for kids up to 5 years. Also releasing along side our new Eden Dungarees is our new friend Barley The Bunny who also has a matching outfit on!
Don't forget to leave Barley behind - you can get him here!
Why you'll love it :
- Made in 100% Cotton and softly knitted, making it so cosy against your little ones skin, this is an item that will take you through the seasons because of its versatility.
-The soft beige tones can tie in easily with almost any other colour and be easily incorporated into any child's outfit.
- Designed with comfort and longevity in mind, the legs roll down for extra growth as well as additional buttons for desired strap length.
- We start this piece at 3-6 months ( perfect size when buying for a gift for a new-born ) and go right up to 4/5 years. We hope as we grow we can add more larger sizes for older kids as requested.
- Produced with care in China by a small family run knitwear factory who we consider friends, always made in small batches, so that our products get all the time and attention they deserve in production.
-Our postage bags are biodegradable , we are trying to make eco conscious decisions one step at a time
- All our clothing automatically come lovingly gifted wrapped so that every order feels like a gift for no extra charge! Feel free to leave a message at checkout so that we can deliver your order directly to friends & family as a gift to save you the hassle.
Sizing & Care :
- We advise to stick to current size to get lasting wear or if you don't mind a oversized fit you can size up.
- Cuffs on legs fold down and straps are adjustable to allow for extra growth.
- This product is not a seasonal item and can be layered throughout seasons, so please look after it with care so that it can be loved again and again ,not wasted.
- All of our clothing are made/dyed/printed in small batches therefore, colouring and shades can vary slightly
- Please wash at or below 40 degrees which is better for the environment and your clothing, please avoid ironing unless needed so that your item can last as long as possible. Wash with similar colours and line dry if possible